From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Andrew J. LaPointe
Sent: Thursday, May 5, 2022 7:13 AM
To: jfw@groups.io
Subject: help with google chrome

Hello all, I create reports on a daily basis for the Talking Information Center. I look at the MBTA.Com website to get the delays and relocate location changes so those needing to get the changes will get the most accurate report. My problem is, I usually type in delay after using control f so jaws (the latest jaws) can find the word delay. For some reason, the website or jaws is not finding this. I have gone through many times with jaws and google crome at the MBTA.com site and can't figure what has changed. What happened before was, I would got to the subway section and do the delay search and anything with delay would come up with the jaws find control f. I would do the same for the Bus and Commuter Rail section. There are lots of delays on a daily basis that scrolling down one line by line would take so much more time. Are there Jaws users here have any suggestions that would help me? Greatly appreciate it. Andy and Leroy

Andrew J. LaPointe, President
Friends of the Salem Council on Aging
34 Raymond Ave.
Salem, MA. 01970
Home: 978-745-4289 cell: 978-578-0185

Editor, Commission Commuter Update and the Safe Disabled Traveler Notebook Talking Information Center