moderated Looking For Instructions For Scheduling And Inviting People To A Zoom Meeting

Tom Behler

Hello, everyone.

Please forgive me if this is not appropriate for this list.

I’m looking for an easy and straight-forward set of instructions for scheduling and inviting people to a Zoom meeting that I want to set up.

I kind of got there tonight by floundering around in the Zoom menus, and with the help of some sighted assistance, but I have to believe there’s a simpler way to do it than what I have come up with so far.

I’m fairly good with participating in Zoom meetings that already have been set up, and I’d now like to expand my horizons a bit.

I’m using the latest build of Jaws on a Windows 10 PC, and I updated to the latest version of the Zoom client earlier today.

If this quiry is not appropriate for this list, I ask that anyone reply to me privately at:

tombehler@...

Thank you!

Dr.  Tom Behler from Michigan