moderated Re: Microsoft teams and Jaws

Marten Post Uiterweer

Hi Bonnie,

I am using teams frequently and every day and are using the scripts that
are standard included in Jaws.
Ok, I have made some scripts myself.

The option to use chats in a separate window is in the teams settings
window.
You will go to teams settings by pressing ctrl-comma.
You will land on the general tab and press a few times tab to reach tthe
setting that says something like:
Open chat in a separate window.
Check this option and tab to close and enter.

Kind regards, Marten

On Thu, 28 Apr 2022 08:24:06 -0400 "Bonnie Vegiard" <bonnievegiard@...> wrote:

Good morning everyone,
At my new job I need to use Microsoft teams regularly. I’m trying to go through the Freedom scientific resources on YouTube and the webinars about it, but there is a lot of material there, and things do keep changing. Yesterday I listened to a YouTube about Jaws 2021 that said there’s a setting where you can put a Microsoft teams call into a separate window, and then your hotkeys would be available. But when I went to look in teams 2022, that setting did not appear to be there. Does anyone know, are the calls already in a separate window, or is there someway for me to make the hotkeys more accessible on a call?

Thank you, Bonnie

Bonnie Vegiard, LCSW