moderated Re: MS Word revisions Issue

David Kingsbury

Hi Randy,

Also using the most up to date JAWS 2022 and Word 365, I have the same experience as you, initially just hearing JAWS say “revised.” Try the following.

1.      Press Windows semi colon to open a virtual viewer.

2.      Down arrow to revisions and press Enter. You hear how many revisions are in the document.

3.      If you down arrow here, you will clearly hear the types of revisions.

4.      Press Escape to exit the virtual viewer.

5.      Go through the document and you will now hopefully hear the types of revisions.

Don’t ask me why this worked for me, but it did. It might work for you too. Hope this helps.

Regards,

David