From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Nancy Hill
Sent: Monday, April 25, 2022 1:09 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: a word that Jaws really mispronounces

LOL, Bill...you do have a point, but I might just be having jaws pronounce beignet like they do down South.

regards,

nancy

On 4/24/2022 10:10 PM, Bill White wrote:

Hi, Nancy. One change I would have made in the phoenetic pronunciation of beignet is that I would have used one e in ben yea, because when you write the word been as in the past tense of be, it almost sounds like an I sound, whereas if you write ben, it sounds like a short e, the way beignet should sound.

Bill White

billwhite92701@...