From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Josh Kennedy
Sent: Sunday, April 24, 2022 7:13 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: a word that Jaws really mispronounces

I was reading on a forum and came across a word that Jaws really can't pronounce. the word
"forcefed".
Go over that word carefully or have jaws spell it out one letter at a time and you'll see what I mean. Not sure if Vocalizer pronounces that one right as I currently don't have it installed. But I find it odd that a pretty common word could or would be so horribly mispronounced by eloquence. Well eloquence is around a 27 year old tts after all. People told me other words eloquence can't pronounce but I guess the word forcefed is just one of those undocumented mispronounced words.