From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Curtis Chong
Sent: Sunday, April 24, 2022 1:02 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: interacting with google calendars using jaws

Hello:

“To find the description edit field you first need to locate the description button. This area is collapsed  and needs to be expanded before trying to locate the edit field.”

This is not my experience using Google Calendar with Chrome. Of course, I do have to turn off the JAWS Virtual Cursor (insert z) when creating an event. With the virtual cursor off, I press C to create the appointment and then tab a bunch of times to get to the time/date fields, the location field, and the description field.

Warmly,

Curtis Chong

The title edit field is the only edit field available initially, when setting up your Google appointment.