From: jfw-bounces@lists.the-jdh.com [mailto:jfw-bounces@lists.the-jdh.com]
On Behalf Of Lisle, Ted (CHFS DMS)
Sent: Thursday, May 03, 2012 8:04 AM
To: The Jaws for Windows support list.
Subject: RE: removal of old JAWS

I've done several complete uninstalls. Back when I was having problems with
11 and 12, that was the only way to restore 10 to full
functionality--totally uninstall the new release, then repair-reinstall
10. Never encountered a serious problem. In fact, I did the same
thing when finally moving from 10 to 13, after insuring that the latter
worked the way I hoped and expected.

Ted

Date: Wed, 2 May 2012 10:25:20 -0500
From: jfw-bounces@lists.the-jdh.com (on behalf of "Howard Traxler"
<howard@traxlerenterprises.com>)
Subject: removal of old JAWS
To: "The Jaws for Windows support list." <jfw@lists.the-jdh.com>

Hi all,

Using Windows XP Pro and JAWS 11. Removed old JAWS (7). Windows said
the machine had to be restarted. I let it happen and now windows
don't come up at all. The drive keeps starting and shutting down.
Continuously at about
4 minute intervals.

Any ideas, please.