From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Mike Pietruk
Sent: Wednesday, April 20, 2022 11:27 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: JAWS2022 April Update, Build 2204.20, Download Link + What's
New

Albert

Why would anyone intentionally uncheck the box to automatically check for
updates? I can see this happening accidentally, but otherwise, it makes
little sense in my mind.
It's an alert and does not install anything unless you choose to do so.
And, even if you initially accepted the update, there are additional
confirmations required before actually installation.

I'd be curious to know why would some folks not wanted to be told of
available updates?