moderated Re: Using external sound card to seperate Jaws and music

techsavi.shankar@...

Civitello,

Ensure that music and jaws are playing on the external/ USB speakers.

Now, press insert space vc and from the list select the speakers Realtech high definition audio and you are good to go.

Hope it helps.

This email I d is used only for list subscriptions.

Thanks and regards.

Shankar.C

For offline comminucations please reach-out  on below shared details.

Mobile/whatsapp: 7795927572.

Email: shankar.c@....