moderated Re: check boxes

John Covici

I think that means you have to actually do the captcha, either by
audio or getting someone to fill out, like Aira.

On Sat, 16 Apr 2022 13:35:28 -0400,
Judy wrote:

[1 <text/plain; US-ASCII (quoted-printable)>]
I am filling out a form to join a list to get pod casts. It's fine all the
way through except at the end when you're supposed to check the "I am not a
robot" box. It won't check. Usually the space bar works, not this time,
tried a few other keys, tried the jaws cursor, but I can't get it to check.
Any suggestions? Thanks in advance. Judy & Libby

[2 <text/html; US-ASCII (quoted-printable)>]
How do
you spend it?

John Covici wb2una
covici@...