moderated Using external sound card to seperate Jaws and music

T. Civitello

Did not get any help from the Blind Tech list on this subject so thought Jaws users might help. I want to separate Jaws and music when playing background music by routing music to an external amplifier and speakers attached to the amplifier. I have an external sound card which seems to work at least I get a signal when testing it in the control panel. So now how do I route the music to the external card and Jaws to the computer speakers?  Tom