moderated Re: Elbraille question

Anita

Yes, at times, the e keys do not work as one would expect. From what has been explained, focus is being too low or not grabbing the key, it's more than  a little confusing, at least to me.

On Apr 15, 2022, at 6:34 PM, Marlo Green <marlogreen@...> wrote:

I was told that jaws is recommended to run on 16 GB of ram and the Elbraille has 8. Is this a problem for you? I know one other person that uses the Elbraille and they run their computer seamlessly. Can you speak on any problems you have with the Elbraille?

From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Anita
Sent: Friday, April 15, 2022 12:24 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Elbraille question

Since I only have my Focus and ElBraille, this is the  only equipment that I can comment on. 

On Apr 15, 2022, at 2:53 PM, Marlo Green <marlogreen@...> wrote:

If I get the Elbraille I’m sure someone will show me. I would like to know if the two main known note takers are any better or have a better difference.

From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Anita
Sent: Friday, April 15, 2022 11:27 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Elbraille question

If you have the ElBraille docking station,  the only thing left to do is to dock your  Focus into it, if I remember correctly. Are  you familiar with this proceedure? 

On Apr 15, 2022, at 1:16 PM, Marlo Green <marlogreen@...> wrote:

Can someone give me a reason to chooses the Elbraille over the Braille sense 6 I think it is called. I don’t know much about newer note takers but I have a Focus already so I am leaning towards the Elbraille but I have a choice.              

Join main@jfw.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.