moderated Re: Elbraille question

Marlo Green

If I get the Elbraille I’m sure someone will show me. I would like to know if the two main known note takers are any better or have a better difference.

From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Anita
Sent: Friday, April 15, 2022 11:27 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Elbraille question

If you have the ElBraille docking station,  the only thing left to do is to dock your  Focus into it, if I remember correctly. Are  you familiar with this proceedure?

On Apr 15, 2022, at 1:16 PM, Marlo Green <marlogreen@...> wrote:

Can someone give me a reason to chooses the Elbraille over the Braille sense 6 I think it is called. I don’t know much about newer note takers but I have a Focus already so I am leaning towards the Elbraille but I have a choice.