From: "sooner" <soner.boun@...>
To: "The Jaws for Windows support list." <jfw@...>
Sent: Tuesday, July 26, 2011 2:23 AM
Subject: Re: jaws update:

the effort and time wasted on a feature which is particular just to Americans, is firstly useless, and secondarily shows how much FS cares about its international users.

On 7/26/2011 7:06 AM, northstar1950@... wrote:
until it breaks, i myself never use it i use the search engines found on the internet and work quite well for me.

Legend has it that on Monday 7/25/2011 10:15 PM, Bill Spiry said:
I find Research it extremely useful.