moderated Jaws22 error: unknown function call to:,shellurltofilesend

ann

Hi,

I'm running latest Windows10 and latest Jaws22. After some windows updates this week, Jaws V22 is unusable. Not only will it not read anything automatically when I arrow through it, but I now get this message each time Jaws22 starts up. Does anyone know what this means and how to fix it:

unknown function call to:
shellurltofilesend

I've repaired jaws three times,and uninstalled and re-installed twice, but nothing seems to fix the error. I've gone back temporarily to Jaws V21, which does work flawlessly.

Thanks for any advice,
~Ann