moderated Re: How to delete favorites in the edge browser

Kimber Gardner

David,

I like this method a lot. Thanks for posting the instructions. I also picked up your book from the Carol center website and I can’t wait to dive in. Even though I’ve been a Windows user for years I’m sure there’s a lot of stuff I can learn from this book.

Best, Kim

Sent from Kimber's Red iPhone
” those who seek to band books are wrong, no matter how dangerous books can be.“ Viet Thanh Nguyen

On Apr 13, 2022, at 8:33 AM, David Kingsbury <davidkingsbury77@...> wrote:

Steve and others,

It may be less effort if you only use one browser. But if you use multiple browsers, create favorites/bookmarks in more than one of them, and then have to deal with the whole mess of importing from one to another, dealing with their complicated subfolder structure, and so forth, that’s a real pain. If you use only one browser, it may be better to do it your way. People can have different approaches, but I find the way I discovered to be good for the considerable number of people (like Kimber who kicked off this message thread) who migrated from Internet Explorer to some other browser and abandoned the whole notion of using favorites/bookmarks because they found it too clunky to manage.

David