From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Ann Byrne
Sent: Wednesday, April 13, 2022 1:18 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: seeking Excel command

It's a JAWS thing. Shift-ctrl-d will list all the *visible cells in a spreadsheet, but not those that are off the screen.

Insert-shift-c will list all the cells in a column, whether visible or not.

Insert-shift-r will list all the cells in a row, whether they are visible or not.
At 11:30 AM 4/13/2022, you wrote:

I have a fuzzy recollection that there's some way to display a list of
cells containing data in a dialog box. It may be an Excel thing,
not a JAWS thing, but I'm not sure. I'm thinking I've used this
once or twice when trying to get the lay of the land in a spreadsheet
where I cannot exactly figure out the layout and information is
scattered across a spreadsheet and not in a straight table format. Can
someone think of what I may be itching for?

Robin

JAWS 2022 and Office 365

KeyCorp Public

KeyBanc Capital Markets Inc. prohibits the use of texts or other
unapproved messaging applications for business purposes.

information. It is intended solely for the use of the addressee. No
confidentiality or privilege is waived or lost as a result of any
transmission errors. If you are not the intended recipient, you are
strictly prohibited from disclosing, copying, distributing or using any
of this information. If you have received this communication in error,
please contact the sender immediately and destroy the material in its
entirety, whether electronic or hard copy.

This communication is for informational purposes only, is not an offer,
solicitation, recommendation or commitment for any transaction or to
buy or sell any security or other financial product, and is not
intended as investment advice or as a confirmation of any transaction.
Any market price, indicative value, estimate, view, opinion, data or
other information herein is not warranted as to completeness or
accuracy, is subject to change without notice, and KeyBanc Capital
Markets Inc. accepts no liability for its use or to update or keep it
current. Any views or opinions are those of the individual sender, not
necessarily of KeyBanc Capital Markets Inc.

The sender of this communication is a licensed securities
representative employed by or associated with KeyBanc Capital Markets
Inc. Member FINRA/SIPC and may also represent KeyBank National
Association ("KeyBank N.A."). Securities products and services are
offered by KeyBanc Capital Markets Inc. Banking products and services
are offered by KeyBank N.A.

127 Public Square, Cleveland, OH 44114

services from Key send an e-mail to DNERequests@... with 'No
Promotional E-mails' in the SUBJECT line.