moderated Re: How to delete favorites in the edge browser

David Kingsbury

Steve and others,

It may be less effort if you only use one browser. But if you use multiple browsers, create favorites/bookmarks in more than one of them, and then have to deal with the whole mess of importing from one to another, dealing with their complicated subfolder structure, and so forth, that’s a real pain. If you use only one browser, it may be better to do it your way. People can have different approaches, but I find the way I discovered to be good for the considerable number of people (like Kimber who kicked off this message thread) who migrated from Internet Explorer to some other browser and abandoned the whole notion of using favorites/bookmarks because they found it too clunky to manage.

David