moderated Re: How to delete favorites in the edge browser

Steve Nutt

The problem I have with this approach is that your favourites are not synchronised.

I have Chrome. I am logged into a Google account, so if I create a favourite in Chrome in the normal way, I can access it on my phone anywhere. If I use David’s approach, it is only unique to that PC. So that seems a little old fashioned to do it that way to me.

All the best

Steve

Computer Room Services

77 Exeter Close