From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Karen Reynolds
Sent: Monday, April 11, 2022 11:58 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: keystroke to find out what font my document is in and how to change it

HI,

Someone posted the keystrokes to use to have Jaws tell me the font, pages, etc of a document and now I can’t find the message. Can someone plese tell me what they are?

Also, I am having trouble getting up into the font dialog box to make changes to things like font, bold, italics, font size, etc. Is there an easy way?

Karen