moderated Re: keystroke to find out what font my document is in and how to change it

Curtis Chong

Karen:

Control d is the keyboard command to take you directly into the Font dialog.

Insert with f is the JAWS command to tell you things about font, formatting, etc. If you double tap f, JAWS brings up a results screen which you can navigate using the virtual cursor.

Alt with Delete is the JAWS command to tell you where your cursor is located in terms of inches from the left and top edges of the page.

I do hope this is useful.

Kindly,

Curtis Chong