- Reference the keyboard shortcuts and pages from Microsoft at Accessibility support for Microsoft Teams for articles on Teams accessibility with JAWS.

The longer you use Teams, the more features you will pick up and get comfortable with.

Good luck, Jeremy

On 4/5/2022 10:38 PM, Murray Peat wrote:

Many thanks

From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of techsavi.shankar@...
Sent: Wednesday, 6 April 2022 2:16 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Microsoft Teams and Jaws

Checkout the freedom scientific tutorials page for more info.

Tip: once opening the teams, press windows up arrow once to maximize the screen.

Use the shortcuts ctrl1, 2, 3, 4 and so on to navigate between the feeds, chats, callender, calls and so on.

Hope it helps!

This email I d is used only for list subscriptions.

Thanks and regards.

Shankar.C

For offline comminucations please reach-out  on below shared details.

Mobile/whatsapp: 7795927572.

Email: shankar.c@....