moderated Re: How to delete favorites in the edge browser

On Sun, Apr 10, 2022 at 04:31 PM, Karen Reynolds wrote:
I'm using Windows 10 so not sure this is true for 11.
-
Then I would appreciate knowing where you're going, and what you're doing.

Favorites for Edge are handled as they are for all other Chromium based browsers, and they're in a file named Bookmarks (why Microsoft didn't adopt this term inside Edge itself to match all other Chromium based browsers is a mystery).

There is no folder of browser favorites as there once was under Internet Explorer that Edge uses.  Or if there is, I want to know where it is.

     ~ Lauren Bacall