From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Kimber Gardner
Sent: Sunday, April 10, 2022 2:36 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: How to delete favorites in the edge browser

Thanks Brian. That did help, but my favorites are still a complete mess. I have all these subfolders that say imported from IE, imported from firefox etc. I can't see how to get rid of the folders I don't want or to move the favorites from subfolders into the main folder. I feel like it would almost be easier to delete every single favorite and start over because the way my favorites are now they are pretty much useless.

I see from googling that I'm not alone in my frustration so I'll keep plugging away. Thanks again for the help.

Kim

Paste the following in to your Edge address bar: edge://favorites/

The result is something very similar to file explorer, but it's a
favorites explorer, and you can choose to delete whole folders or
individual favorites in existing folders depending on what you have
currently displaying over in the items view side based on what's
selected on the tree view side. Each item in the items view has a delete button associated with it.

It is literally easier to open this and start exploring to find these
bits and play around with it than trying to give any step by step
instructions based upon some abstract set of favorites.

*Here is a test to find out whether your mission in life is complete.
If you’re alive, it isn’t.
* ~ Lauren Bacall

--
Kimberly