moderated Re: How to delete favorites in the edge browser

Kimber Gardner

Thanks Brian. That did help, but my favorites are still a complete
mess. I have all these subfolders that say imported from IE, imported
from firefox etc. I can't see how to get rid of the folders I don't
want or to move the favorites from subfolders into the main folder. I
feel like it would almost be easier to delete every single favorite
and start over because the way my favorites are now they are pretty
much useless.

I see from googling that I'm not alone in my frustration so I'll keep
plugging away. Thanks again for the help.

Kim

Paste the following in to your Edge address bar: edge://favorites/

The result is something very similar to file explorer, but it's a favorites
explorer, and you can choose to delete whole folders or individual favorites
in existing folders depending on what you have currently displaying over in
the items view side based on what's selected on the tree view side. Each
item in the items view has a delete button associated with it.

It is literally easier to open this and start exploring to find these bits
and play around with it than trying to give any step by step instructions
based upon some abstract set of favorites.

*Here is a test to find out whether your mission in life is complete. If
you’re alive, it isn’t.
* ~ Lauren Bacall

--
Kimberly