moderated How to delete favorites in the edge browser

Kimber Gardner

Hello,

In the olden times of internet explorer I used to delete unwanted
favorites by accessing the folder in windows explorer, moving down the
list and pressing the delete key. Now that I'm using Edge that no
longer seems to be an option. Although I located the folder where the
bookmarks are supposed to live, I can't seem to open it.

Is there a better, i.e. simpler way to delete favorites I no longer
use? My favorites have become cluttered and often more trouble than
they are worth. So hoping someone can help. When I googled this
question all the instructions read like click on this, click on that
which was not at all helpful.

Any help is appreciated.

Kim

--