moderated Re: changing how jaws speaks a word

Steve Nutt

Actually, JAWS also has Eloquence as well as Nuance synthesisers. But it can
use any SAPI5 compliant synth that you happen to have on your PC.

It also can use the Windows OneCore synthesiser that is built into all
copies of Windows.

All the best

Steve

Computer Room Services