moderated Re: Message from Google Chrome

Steve Nutt

Of course, if you block your location like that, you may impact the way some sites work that may need it.

All the best

Steve

Computer Room Services

77 Exeter Close

Stevenage

Hertfordshire

SG1 4PW

T: +44(0)1438-742286

M: +44(0)7956-334938

F: +44(0)1438-759589

E: steve@...

From: Marten Post Uiterweer
Hi,
Here are instructions for Edge, but in Chrome and other  Chromium browsers
it is allmost the same.
In Edge go to the address bar with, Alt + D, and press, Shift + Tab.
You will land on a button that says something like, View site information
Press enter and arrow down.
You will  get something like: location
and arrow down again to: location allow
Press enter and change it to block and press enter.
Close Edge and it will be solved.

Regards, Marten

Stay safe and take care.  Mike.  Sent from my iBarstool.