From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of kevin meyers
Sent: Saturday, April 9, 2022 9:12 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Message from Google Chrome

Hi Brian,

I followed your steps and I still get the message. I uninstalled Google Chrome and reinstalled. I followed your steps  and I still get the message. I used Firefox and I don’t get this message. I did talked to text support at my insurance company and was told it is a Chrome issue since I was able to use FireFox. I went back to Chrome and went to other sites and I don’t get this message. Any thoughts of what I could now do?

Thanks,

Kevin