moderated Re: Message from Google Chrome

On Sat, Apr 9, 2022 at 12:11 PM, kevin meyers wrote:
Any thoughts of what I could now do?
-
No, because if you've blocked Chrome from asking to allow location sharing, it's not Chrome that's presenting this question.

The steps I gave are an "absolute block."  If followed, Chrome will not ask for location sharing.

The only thing I can suggest is doing the check I mentioned in step #6.  If that site was somehow already allowed it might ask again, but that shouldn't happen, either, since if allowed it doesn't need to ask, it just grabs the location of the device.

     ~ Lauren Bacall