moderated Re: Message from Google Chrome

Barbara Sheinbein

Well this is very ironic.  I have had the same issue.  I finally got tired of hearing it.  I contacted Google via Be My Eyes.  It took a bit of time, but we did get it fixed.

If you use Brian's method, it will stop the message for all web sites.  This may or may not be what you want especially if you land on a new web site and want to configure it differently.

To get rid of this message for the current web site, do the following.

You can get to your site settings by selecting "view site information" located in the address bar right before the site address. To do this press alt-d to go to the address bar.  Next shift tab once.  Press enter.  Then follow the steps below:

  1. Tab down and select site settings
  2. This will take you to site permissions
  3. Tab down to location
  4. We changed your settings from "allow" to "block"
  5. To go back to the previous setting select "allow" (if you change your mind)

When done press control-F4 to close the settings window.

Barbara