moderated Re: Message from Google Chrome

Loy

I was able to turn off these location notifications. I went to settings and searched for site settings, then tab around till I found location notifications and there was radio buttons to allow or not allow.

----- Original Message -----
From: Tom Behler
Sent: Friday, April 8, 2022 9:33 PM
Subject: Re: Message from Google Chrome

Mike:

I am using Google Chrome on this Windows 7 PC, and the latest version of Jaws 2022.

I can’t seem to get where I need to go after accessing the Google Chrome address bar in order to turn automatic location access off.

Any help from you or other list members would be appreciated, because I’d sure like to not have Google Chrome access my location unless I specifically ask it to.

Thanks!

Tom Behler

From: Marten Post Uiterweer
Hi,
Here are instructions for Edge, but in Chrome and other  Chromium browsers
it is allmost the same.
In Edge go to the address bar with, Alt + D, and press, Shift + Tab.
You will land on a button that says something like, View site information
Press enter and arrow down.
You will  get something like: location
and arrow down again to: location allow
Press enter and change it to block and press enter.
Close Edge and it will be solved.

Regards, Marten

Stay safe and take care.  Mike.  Sent from my iBarstool.