moderated Microsoft account problem

tom x <ballistic719@...>

Hi,

Owing to problems with my Office 2013 Home and Business not exiting a document correctly,I decided to uninstall the program before reinstallation.  Unfortunately this did not work so decided to log into my Microsoft account and download a fresh copy of 2013.

This is where I run into trouble with the Microsoft site.  After logging into my account,I can't find a link which    will take me to where the product key can be entered and a fresh copy of the setup file be downloaded.

Anyone got suggestions or advice to how to go about this task?

Thanks

Tom