I have had this same kind of issue when going to certain bank sites and
insurance sites. Was able to get past it by using Firefox instead of a
chrome based browser.

On 4/8/2022 7:28 PM, Larry Wayland wrote:
I am seeing the same thing in Google chrome and I just ignore it. I have no idea why it is there or what to do about it.
I figure it will be fixed in the next update.
Larry

-----Original Message-----
From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Don H
Sent: Friday, April 8, 2022 7:24 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Message from Google Chrome

try with another browser

On 4/8/2022 7:00 PM, kevin meyers wrote:
Hi, I have the most recent version of Google Chrome. I go to my health
insurance web site and I enter my user id and password. I then get the
message “This site can access your location, change this setting in
the address bar.” I looked in settings for something to make some type
of change and couldn’t find anything. Well I wasn’t sure what I was
looking to change. I cleared out browsing data and the message still appears.
I’m taken back to the log on screen and each time I enter my user id
and password the message still appears. Any thoughts?

Cheers,

Kevin