moderated Message from Google Chrome

kevin meyers

Hi, I have the most recent version of Google Chrome. I go to my health insurance web site and I enter my user id and password. I then get the message “This site can access your location, change this setting in the address bar.” I looked in settings for something to make some type of change and couldn’t find anything. Well I wasn’t sure what I was looking to change. I cleared out browsing data and the message still appears. I’m taken back to the log on screen and each time I enter my user id and password the message still appears. Any thoughts?

Cheers,

Kevin