From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Bonnie Vegiard
Sent: Friday, April 8, 2022 9:47 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: PDFs constantly crashing

Yes, I am using the Adobe acrobat DC reader. And I can begin to fill out the forms, just somewhere through the process it will crash. Usually I am alt tabbing back-and-forth to other documents which is giving me the information I need to fill out the form, and after a bunch of alt tabs the PDF will crash.

On Apr 8, 2022, at 9:34 AM, Michael Mote <miketmote73@...> wrote:

Hi there. Are you using the Adobe DC reader when filling out the PDF's? If not, I would certainly try that. Also, I would check and see if your Adobe reader security settings allow you to edit PDF's. You may want to check that under preferences.