moderated Re: PDFs constantly crashing

Michael Mote

Hi there. Are you using the Adobe DC reader when filling out the PDF's? If not, I would certainly try that. Also, I would check and see if your Adobe reader security settings allow you to edit PDF's. You may want to check that under preferences.

-----Original Message-----
From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Bonnie Vegiard
Sent: Friday, April 8, 2022 7:57 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: PDFs constantly crashing

Good morning everyone,
I am having lots of trouble trying to do any kind of fillable PDF with jaws. I’ve listen to Freedom scientific‘s webinars, and I’m not seeing any reference to this issue. But every time I try to fill out a PDF, at some point through the process, the whole thing crashes and I lose everything. Is it just not possible to do fillable PDFs with Jaws? I have tried on various computers and usually try with the most updated version of fusion, although the one I have at work right now is fusion 2020 because I am still waiting for my workplace to get me the upgrade to 2022. But even at home with my fusion 2022 I still have this issue.

Thank you, Bonnie Vegiard