From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of ratshtron
Sent: 07 April 2022 17:47
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: An anoying letter that comes up in the address bar of Google
chrome browser.

hmmm,, I hear the letter a when loading chrome but it actually isn't there.
I paste my link in and chrome goes to the link with no problem. so its my
guess that jaws is speaking a ghost letter, lol!

Legend has it that on Wednesday 4/6/2022 07:43 PM, Albert Cutolo said:

Good evening everyone,

When I go into my google chrome's address bar too type a search, there
is a letter a that comes up which I can't get rid of, even when I try
using the delete key on my dell laptop computer. No matter how many
times I try deleting that a letter, its still appears. I've gone into
the settings for chrome, deleted history, cash cookies and passwords
and also did a clear all data. How can I get rid of that a letter?

Thanks for any and all suggestions and advice,

Al