moderated Re: how do shortcut

Use the "Pin to Start" context menu option when you have the executable you want added to the Start Menu selected.  Those are added to the main body of the Start menu, not in the alphabetical apps list.  If you want it in the alphabetical apps list, then see:  https://www.thewindowsclub.com/pin-portable-apps-to-the-start-menu-in-windows-10

I'm not at all clear what you mean by "all I do to go down click what I want."

     ~ Lauren Bacall