From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Bill White
Sent: 07 April 2022 05:15
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: An anoying letter that comes up in the address bar of Google chrome browser.

Hi, Brian. I suspect that you are right and it is a weird artifact of the interaction between screen reader and Google Chrome. When I tried using Narrator with Chrome, it wouldn't read what is in the Address Bar, so I can't verrify how Narrator reacts with the address bar.

Bill White

billwhite92701@...