moderated Re: An anoying letter that comes up in the address bar of Google chrome browser.

techsavi.shankar@...

What I have observed is once start typing the term in the address bar, the letter “A” will be deleted/disappeared.

But, still it’s a bug.

This email I d is used only for list subscriptions.

Thanks and regards.

Shankar.C

For offline comminucations please reach-out  on below shared details.

Mobile/whatsapp: 7795927572.

Email: shankar.c@....