moderated Re: An anoying letter that comes up in the address bar of Google chrome browser.

Tom Behler

Al:

I’ve also noticed this recently.

The letter “A” always pops up in the Google Chrome address bar.

I’ve tried to get rid of it too, but have had no luck so far.

I’m now getting to the point where I just ignore it and move on.

Tom Behler