moderated An anoying letter that comes up in the address bar of Google chrome browser.

Albert Cutolo

Good evening everyone,

When I go into my google chrome’s address bar too type a search, there is a letter a that comes up which I can’t get rid of, even when  I try using the delete key on my dell  laptop computer. No matter how many times I try deleting that a letter, its still appears.  I’ve gone into the settings for chrome, deleted history, cash cookies and passwords and also did a clear all data.  How can I get rid of that a letter?

Thanks for any and all suggestions and advice,

Al