moderated Re: Microsoft Teams and Jaws

techsavi.shankar@...

Checkout the freedom scientific tutorials page for more info.

Tip: once opening the teams, press windows up arrow once to maximize the screen.

Use the shortcuts ctrl1, 2, 3, 4 and so on to navigate between the feeds, chats, callender, calls and so on.

Hope it helps!

This email I d is used only for list subscriptions.

Thanks and regards.

Shankar.C

For offline comminucations please reach-out  on below shared details.

Mobile/whatsapp: 7795927572.

Email: shankar.c@....