From: jfw-bounces@lists.the-jdh.com [mailto:jfw-bounces@lists.the-jdh.com]
On Behalf Of Danny Wells
Sent: Tuesday, May 01, 2012 12:15 PM
To: JFW List
Subject: JFW and Outlook 2010

Hi All,

I have just started using Outlook 2010 with JFW 13.0.852 on a Windows 7 Pro
system. I have a couple of questions. First is there a way to get JFW to
announce the number of an e-mail in an e-mail list? Second is there a
shortcut or hot key to promp Outlook to check for e-mail? In Eudora and
Outlook Express this could be done with control E. Thanks for any help!

Danny

Enough is as good as a feast.