moderated Re: Zoom and ear bud

Jeff Christiansen

I would check the Zoom audio settings.

After you have the buds working, look at the Zoom settings & set the ear-buds as the default output and mic.

From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Milton Ota
Sent: Monday, April 4, 2022 8:12 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Zoom and ear bud

Hello,

I’m assuming the ear buds are being connected by B;lutooth.

Did you go to the Utilities Menu in JAWS and select Sound Card and check to see if the model ear buds you are using is listed and checked?

ThenYou can also use the layered command Insert + Spacebar + C and change the sound card option.

If your ear buds then connect, you need to check the Audio settings in Zoom.

When you open Zoom, find the Settings button followed by either pressing the Spacebar or the Enter key and Tab once.

Arrow Down the list from the General to Audio and Press Enter.

Tab through the items to be sure the ear buds show in the Speaker combo/dropdown and keep tabbing to the Microphone and be sure that the earbud microphone is the mike you wish to use.

If all checks out, press Escape and then try joining a meeting.

Hope this helps.