From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Michael Mote
Sent: Monday, April 4, 2022 12:02 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Microsoft Teams and Jaws

Hi there. Freedom Scientific has a couple of webinars on Teams. You might want to start there. Sometimes, it is clunky. You can use control plus the number two to navigate to the list of recent chats. To start a new chat, press Control plus N. The webinars go through more of the shortcut keys and how to use JAWS effectively.

There are some scripts created by Doug Lee that you can also download that makes Teams much better. Visit his page at

https://dlee.org