moderated Deleting a Message in a Slack Chat

Ekstrand, Pamela A. -ND <pamela.a.ekstrand.-nd@...>

Can anyone using Slack tell me how to delete a message that I have previously placed in a Slack chat using JAWS and the keyboard?  The Slack keyboard shortcuts say that if you are focused on a message you can hit delete, or E for edit, but those do nothing when I have tried.

I know there is an icon to the right of each message with three dots next to it where you can bring up a delete choice on a menu, but I can’t seem to get to it without trying to find it with the mouse.

Thanks for any help.