From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Curtis Chong
Sent: Friday, April 1, 2022 3:06 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io; jfw@groups.io
Subject: Re: Word 365

Greetings:

I am running what I believe to be the latest version of Microsoft Word 365, Microsoft Word Subscription Version 16.0.15028.20152. I created a new document, made some changes and tried to close the program. I was definitely prompted to save the document.

I do not understand how your software is behaving differently from mine.😀

Kindly,

Curtis Chong